This device is designed to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide from any source of combustion.
Fires develop in many ways and are often unpredictable. Photoelectric smoke alarms can provide early warnings of a fire giving occupants time to escape.
What is Carbon Monoxide (CO)?? It's colourless, tasteless and potentially lethal by-product from burning fuel for cooking or heating.
- Loud Alarm
- Deactivation switch
- photoelectric sensor
- Smart Hush button
- Test/reset button
- End of Life signal
- Premium quality and reliability
- Australian Standards approved
- Ideal for Caravans, motorhome, boats & houses
- Digital Display - monitors display CO levels detected
- Sealed in Lithium battery - 10 years
- Single screw mounting bracket
- Model: C6261J, 137082
- Brand; Quell
- Colour: White
- Shipping Size 265g